Friday, March 28, 2008


I was surprised when my brother cruise into my house with this Harley Davidson Softail series 'FXSTB Night Train'. The sleek and stylish look attracts anyone on the road. And of course the chicks got attracted too! lol. Apart of it, the dual exhausted powerful Black Powder coated engine produces a big sound!.
Not to forget to mention about the speed. It can handle high speed decently. I'm not sure if this a a good escape of the city's traffic. But definitely  you rule the road!. Check out www.harley-davidson.com. This bike could be a celebrity icon too. Some prominent lawyers in town like Manjit Singh uses similar series of bike. Anyway I had a good ride somewhere around.

1 comment:

F_Torres said...

Is the bike really your brother's?
It looks very cool but smaller than my expected size.